I decided to make some Valentine’s Day loop scarves for the girls – a super simple Valentine’s Day craft for those of you, like me, who like to create, but also like to keep it easy.
Basically you cut a t-shirt, paint a design on both sides, and then wear it like a rock star.
- t-shirt (preferably an adult M or L)
- piece of cardboard to slide inside the shirt
- fabric paint
- sponge paintbrushes (look for the brushes they sell with the fabric paint)
- paper plate for the paint
- heart stencil (I made mine with a piece of posterboard and a heart punch)
After washing and ironing the shirt (uh, I kind of skipped the ironing step…), cut straight across under the arms and cut off the bottom hem. Slide a piece of stiff cardboard inside the fabric to keep it flat and to keep the paint from bleeding through.
Paint paint paint!
Let the first side dry thoroughly (won’t take long), then flip it over and paint the other side.
I made a gray one with white hearts too!
You can try embroidery
Instead of paint
frome – http://charlottesfancy.com/